Client Blog / Social Content Strategist
Do you love connecting with people on the Internet? Have you got all kinds of ideas about the kind of content that makes you click through, compared to the stuff that leaves you flat? Do you want to motivate yourself and the people you work with to create exactly what their market is looking for? Then you may want to talk to us.
The iMarketing division of Enrollment Resources is a full-service digital marketing suite for clients in the private post-secondary school market. As the Blog/Social Content Coordinator, you’ll provide engaging, useful, relevant and timely content on our clients’ blogs and across social media.
We’re looking for a wide range of content creation skills, including writing, editing, video and audio editing, and some graphic design. In addition, you’ll have a desire to measure and analyze what you produce, and use your findings to constantly improve your work.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Research and Information Gathering
- You’ll work with our clients to create attractive and engaging web content, using print, images and video. Some content will come from clients or freelancers and need editing; other pieces will be created in-house.
Writing and Editing
- You’ll prepare draft content that is edited for readability, on-page SEO and key client search terms. In addition to Word and WordPress, you should be familiar with image creation software such as Pablo.com or Canva.com. Video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro would be ideal.
- Once the client approves content, you’ll schedule and distribute it to the client blog and social media channels. You’ll be excellent at writing social media content with a hook. We use Nextscripts:SNAP, Buffer, and Hootsuite in collaboration with our clients. Along with publishing content, work with the client on boosting and sponsoring posts.
Analytics and Adjusting
- Track and measure the success of clients’ content using a variety of analytics tools, from Facebook to Google Analytics. Coordinate with the conversion team on tracking and conversion statistics. Stay abreast of changes in the social media landscape.
Education and Experience
- Experience writing for the Web is required – please provide links to examples of your work
- MS Office is required, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with WordPress, Hootsuite, Buffer, Facebook for Business, LinkedIn, Google My Business preferred
- Experience in graphic design a bonus
- exemplary writing and editing ability
- work management and prioritizing skills
- excellent people skills
- written and spoken communication skills
- problem solving ability
- attention to detail and accuracy
- flexibility, reliability and teamwork
- curiosity and a desire to constantly improve
- assertive, proactive nature
About Enrollment Resources
Founded in 2003, Enrollment Resources advocates for and supports private post-secondary schools throughout North America. Our company’s mission is to help schools improve enrollment management practices, increase revenue and lower costs. We are a legitimate thought leader in our sector with an impeccable reputation.
Enrollment Resources is the first direct response marketing company globally to become B Corp certified (triple bottom line company – people, the environment and profit) and the first education marketing company globally to be certified by Google as a professional partner.
We offer profit-sharing, a family-first environment, and a hands-off management approach. Our team is both world-class and the nicest group of people you’ll find on the island. And to show we’re not just boasting, we recently won a B Corp Best For The World award in the “Best for Workers” category.
Send your resume to catherine [@] enrollmentresources.com