The Enrollment Builder Best-Practice Virtual Conference
We’re wrapping this year up with what we think will be the most useful and comprehensive Enrollment Management conference you’ve ever attended.
What: The Enrollment Builder Best-Practice Virtual Conference
When: December 15th from from 10 am to 1:30 pm PST
With fifteen breakout sessions, organized in four tracks, offering opportunities to dive into Admissions, Lead Gen Marketing, Student Retention Marketing, Compliance, Tech, and Strategic topics, there’s something for every member of your team.
We want to send you back to your school with quality thought-starters you can put to work immediately, without the help of gurus or hotshot consultants.
The agenda is available here. Below is a peek at some of the titles planned for you:
- Seven Marketing Tactics You Can Use To Motivate Your Students To Stay
- Advanced Admissions Qualification
- The Fundamentals Of Creating Great Ads And Landing Pages
- Virtual Admissions Best Practices
- Recent Changes In The Paid Search Environment And How They Can Affect Your School
- How To Split Test Tiny Website Elements To Gain More Organic Inquiries
There’s a finite amount of space for participants, so if you haven’t registered yet, sign yourself up right away and share the link with your team.
See you on Tuesday!