On Thursday, August 29th, at 11 a.m. PST / 2 p.m. EST, we will take a deep dive inside the Director of Admissions role to find out exactly what it takes to be a Rock Star DOA.
Join Gregg Meiklejohn, Tom King, and Scott Spitolnick as they explore the ten essential job functions of a DOA. In the process, you’ll learn how to build a dynamic sales team, drive revenue, and promote team development at your school.
[av_button label=’Register Now!’ link=’manually,https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5439328403940625676?source=wppost’ link_target=’_blank’ size=’small’ position=’center’ label_display=” icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue836′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’custom’ custom_bg=’#ff7a1b’ custom_font=’#ffffff’ av_uid=’av-2c43ze’ admin_preview_bg=”]
WEBINAR: The Anatomy Of A Rock Star DOA
Date: Thursday, August 29th, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. PST / 2 p.m. EST
Presenters: Gregg Meiklejohn, Tom King, Scott Spitolnick
- The exact KPIs to measure, understand and track
- How to use reports to track your team’s KPIs
- Why you should use a Starts planning and adjustment tool
- Why you should use scripts, how to test and improve on them, and how to ensure your team is always using them
- How to use all of the above to be an effective coach to members of your team!
The role of a Rock Star DOA is not to grow sales, but to grow their people. Register now!