Last year we helped clients find millions in wasted opportunity. Find out how you compare against the top performing schools in North America…
When you get down to it, you have basically three resources at your disposal to drive your school’s success:
Smart business means getting the very most out of your existing resources.
That means before you spend more money on marketing, you get the most out of your current budget; before hiring more people, you get your current staff working on the highest value activities; and before working longer hours, you make the best use of the time you spend working.
We’d like to introduce you to a business process that will enable you to get more out of your existing resources and help you find hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost opportunity.
It’s called the “Enrollment Management Scorecard” (EMScorecard™). There is nothing else like it in the education field. We invented it and are happy to share it with you.
The EMScorecard™ is a best-practices business scanning tool, designed to uncover areas of untapped potential through failings in your Enrollment Management processes. The EMScorecard™ is based on thousands of hours of analysis and testing of the most efficient ways to drive the enrollment management process. The EMScorecard™ delivery is based upon the philosophy of Kaizen, a lean management approach developed by Japanese business leaders in the 1950s and used today by some of the most successful companies in the world. To paraphrase, Kaizen simply means “many continuous 1% improvements.” Applying a few small process improvements can turn into a 20-30% lift in revenue. Using the EMScorecard, we help you find and focus on proven methods of increasing enrollment, revenue and/or profit margins without spending more on advertising or extra staff.
The EMScorecard™ comprehensive analysis will help school leaders rapidly identify:
- Where their greatest operational points of leverage exist;
- Several 1-2% opportunities a school can seize upon and leverage into rapid enrollment growth;
- Key bottlenecks preventing the successful implementation of good ideas; and
- How a school is performing when stacked against competitors.
We’ve found clients literally millions of dollars in untapped opportunity that they had no idea was slipping through the cracks.
The EMScorecard™ shows school owners and senior managers how to find the money that is sitting fallow in their businesses, overlooked due to profit-killing actions.
What are profit killers?
- Marketing money spent on high cost, low return tactics, while low cost, high return tactics are ignored
- Admissions systems that work against the best interest of your school and admissions staff
- Too much time spent refining things you already do well, while ignoring new opportunities that could lead to a quantum leap in performance improvement
- Ignoring the small oversights that, if fixed, can add hundreds of thousands of dollars to your revenue
How the EMScorecard Works
The EMScorecard™ process is delivered by a Performance Improvement Coach in a virtual boardroom. Your management and key staff are invited to participate in weekly meetings. During these sessions we:
- Conduct a thorough review of your current marketing, admissions and/or retention efforts to benchmark you against Industry Best Practices
- Explore and understand the ROI for all your efforts
- Implement low cost, high return marketing initiatives
- Review and implement tested admissions systems to increase lead-to-start conversions
- Conduct additional research to support or refute the findings uncovered in the process
Through the EMScorecard™ process you will gain a detailed action plan to achieve improvements in your school. You will be able to identify where you are strong, where you need improvement and precisely how you can capture lost revenue and profit.
Our approach is ideal for Directors, VPs and Owners responsible for Admissions and/or Marketing who want to create an immediate lift in revenue without having to hire additional sales representatives or buy more advertising.
The first step is to get your “EMScorecard™ Best Practices Review” by one of our friendly and experienced Performance Improvement Coaches at Enrollment Resources. We will guide you through a Performance Improvement exercise that will help you identify practical and actionable activities that you can do RIGHT AWAY to improve your business and create immediate results. During this session we will be able to better understand your specific situation and determine if this process is right for you.
We promise to give you some good advice, regardless of whether you become a client.
Call us at 250-391-9494 to schedule a time to speak with an experienced Coach.