Share Your Thoughts – Video Series Details
Thank you for participating in this project! We appreciate your input, and want to show that we work with some of the brightest people in the Career College field. To make it easy for you to participate, here are some simple guidelines for submitting your video response.
Guidelines For Your Response:
- Keep it brief! A minute is plenty, and will probably still be edited down the the “sound bite”
- Be opinionated! We would rather have healthy disagreement between contributors than the mushy middle ground
- Relax and be yourself – this video series is for a niche audience. We don’t expect it to go viral, but we would like it to start a conversation in relevant LinkedIn groups. Have fun!
Simple Video Instructions
- Mount your camera (or smartphone) on a stable surface such as a tripod so the video footage is stable (Shaky videos are distracting!)
- Frame the subject with a medium close-up shot of their head and torso.
- Light your subject well. Bright, natural lighting works well, so be near a window if necessary.
- Eliminate distracting background information. The audience should be fully focused on the speaker.
- AUDIO IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN VIDEO. Make sure the sound is audible and have your presenter answer the question clearly – we don’t want to lose any pearls of wisdom due to mumbling!
- Upload and send your video footage to us to [email protected] You can use Gmail to send files, or dropbox if they are large.
Lastly, if you agree to participate in this project please give verbal permission to Enrollment Resources to use the footage for promotional material. This is a verbal release which will act as a verbal contract.
Verbal Permission Script
Read this aloud on a video recording. It works well to record this at the same time as your content submission
I, ________, give Enrollment Resources the right to use my name, likeness, still or moving image, voice, appearance, and performance in a video program.
This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix or duplicate, and to use or re-use this video program in whole or part.
I acknowledge that I have no interest or ownership in the video program or its copyright.
I also grant the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell, and otherwise distribute this video program, either in whole or in part, and either alone or with other products for any lawful purpose.
In consideration of all of the above, I hereby acknowledge receipt of reasonable and fair consideration.