Increase Student Enrollment
Proven Marketing Tools To Increase Leads And Starts
97% of your website visitors navigate away from your site without taking any action. What if you could engage and capture 1, 2 or 3% of those lost visitors and turn them into qualified inquiries? You can.
Virtual Adviser, our in-bound lead capture platform, is designed to help your school increase leads from your website, social media, email marketing, high school outreach and advertising.
The marketing tools powered by Virtual Adviser optimize your outreach by increasing qualified leads, improving contact rates, and enrollments.
Get better leads, create stronger connections and increase your start rate.
|31%||average increase in website leads|
|80%||lower cost per start than most advertising channels|
Virtual Adviser Conversion Tools Include:
- Career Training Readiness Pathway
- Lead Recovery Pathway
- High School Recruitment Pathway
- Website Inquiry Form
- Apply Online Form
- Book a Tour Form
- Lead Distribution Engine & Database
- Statistics Engine
- CRM Integration
- Email Automation
- Campaign Set-up And Customization
Career Training Readiness Pathway
Lead Recovery Pathway
High School Recruitment Pathway
Website Inquiry Form
Apply Now Form
Book A Tour Form
Student Marketing Channel Assessment
- Career Training Readiness Pathway — An online lead generation and qualification tool that helps prospective customers understand their personal strengths, explore their motivations and match with your school. It is delivered through a simple and fun online questionnaire that guides prospects to request a meeting with your sales team. The comprehensive Career Training Readiness Report generated by the pathway gives your sales teams deep insights about your prospects. In addition to creating high-quality leads, sales staff gain valuable information on each prospect’s perceived strengths, support network, perception of key features of your business, and much more.
- Lead Recovery Pathway — Provides an entry point to re-engage old “stale” leads and a reason to reach out to those prospects who may have dropped off of the radar, but who are potentially still interested in going to school. Not only will you increase your ROI by re-engaging existing leads, you’ll also have the opportunity to potentially improve your admissions process by identifying possible barriers that may have held prospects back from initially enrolling.
- High School Recruitment Pathway — As young people near the end of high school they face an enormous amount of change and what to do after high school can become a looming question. This 2-part pathway starts with providing a lead gen interface for gathering leads from presentations, then helps high school students and parents to identify goals, articulate strengths and explore their options in a low-pressure survey. Utilizing a variety of question types including sliders, multiple choice and open-ended, the High School Recruitment Pathway allows students to feel empowered and gets parents involved.
- Website Inquiry Form — So much more than a typical “Request Info” form, our website form is a conversion powerhouse that has been tested and perfected with numerous clients. It features a number of subtle but important conversion magnets and “in-the-code” enhancements. Widely copied by competitors, they never capture the beauty and conversion-power of our original.
- Apply Now Form — Truth be told, this isn’t a true application, but is very useful for pulling out your highest intent website visitors (typically about 7% of inquiries). Use it to high-grade your top prospects and put these at the top of your contact list.
- Book A Tour Form — This is a key tool for capturing those highly interested website visitors who want more than just “Requesting Information”, they are ready for the next step… a virtual or in-person appointment. Use this tool to engage more appointments for your admissions team that will convert higher than your standard organic website leads.
- Student Marketing Channel Assessment — This is a survey delivered to your enrolled students to determine their marketing habits. Learn marketing demographic and psychographic information including their content delivery preferences and habits (TV, internet, radio, etc.) to aid your school in determining marketing direction and opportunities.
“We need to be smart with our marketing dollars and I feel we get that from Enrollment Resources. They are really really good at the constant process of innovating and trying new ideas. It’s a great partnership.”
President, Wellspring School of Allied Health
See How Virtual Adviser Can Help Grow Your School Enrollment