Virtual Adviser (VA) powers a suite of conversion tools to improve lead generation, lead nurturing, social media engagement, admissions and retention. All content is customized to your school’s unique brand and workflow.
Marketing tools to increase organic leads
VA Core is designed to give your school proven, effective tools (we call them Pathways) to increase organic lead flow from your website, social media, email campaigns and advertising landing pages. Typically about 97% of your website visitors navigate away from your site without taking any action. What if you could capture 1, 2 or 3% of those lost visitors and turn them into inquiries? You can. The marketing pathways in VA Core have been tested and used with our clients for years to increase website stickiness and drive more high-quality leads to their admissions teams.
- Career Training Readiness Pathway — An online lead generation and qualification tool that helps prospective customers understand their personal strengths, explore their motivations and match with your school. It is delivered through a simple and fun online questionnaire that guides prospects to request a meeting with your sales team. The comprehensive Career Training Readiness Report generated by the pathway gives your sales teams deep insights about your prospects. In addition to creating high-quality leads, sales staff gain valuable information on each prospect’s perceived strengths, support network, perception of key features of your business, and much more.
- Lead Recovery Pathway — Provides an entry point to re-engage “stale” leads ands a reason to reach out to those prospects who may have dropped off of the radar, but who are potentially still interested in going to school. Not only will you increase your ROI by re-engaging existing leads, you’ll also have the opportunity to potentially improve your admissions process by identifying possible barriers that may have held prospects back from initially enrolling.
- High School Recruitment Pathway — As young people near the end of high school they face an enormous amount of change and what to do after high school can become a looming question. This pathway helps high school students to identify goals, articulate strengths and explore their options in a low-pressure online quiz. Utilizing a variety of question types including sliders, multiple choice and open-ended, the High School Recruitment Pathway allows students to feel empowered. They control the investigation for and about themselves and their future.
- Website Inquiry Form — So much more than a typical “Request Info” form, our website form is a conversion powerhouse that has been tested and perfected with numerous clients. It features a number of subtle but important conversion magnets and “in-the-code” enhancements. Widely copied by competitors, they never capture the beauty and conversion-power of our original.
- Apply Now Form — Truth be told, this isn’t a true application, but is very useful for pulling out your highest intent website visitors (typically about 7% of inquiries). Use it to high-grade your top prospects and put these at the top of your call list.
Performance tools for Admissions Teams
VA Admissions Bundle is an add-on to VA Core, built to support admissions teams and DOA’s by providing proven tools to systemize, monitor and improve engagement with prospective students, improving tour-enrollment rates by as much 41%.
- Appointment Setting Pathway — Set more tours in less time. This pathway provides an easy-to-follow roadmap that empowers appointment setters and/or Admissions Reps with a proven best practice process to successfully book tours in a personable, compliant and efficient way. This pathway also guarantees that an approved Tour Confirmation email is sent to every prospect post appointment booking. Reps spend less time on the phone and boost both appointments and show rate.
- Admissions Interview Pathway — Guarantee an effective interview every time. The Admissions Interview Pathway takes the complex admissions process and systematically guides prospects and reps through a best-practice admissions interview. The results are impressive. Clients report an average 41%* improvement in interview-to-application rates. For the typical school, that’s about three additional enrollments per month** for each admissions representative on your team. * Based on pilot data from participating clients ** Based on 30 interviews per month
- **New** Remote Admissions Pathway — As many schools rapidly shift to online operations in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, Admissions teams are struggling to be effective when in-person interviews are not possible. Organize a high-performing Remote Admissions Program quickly with the newly launched Remote Admissions Pathway module in Virtual Adviser. Use this tool to help your Admissions team consistently deliver effective online interviews and school tours.
- Post-Tour Follow-Up Pathway — After a tour, the Post-Tour Follow-Up Pathway is sent to the prospect via email, along with a note thanking them for coming in and inviting their feedback. The Pathway itself is a survey that consists largely of “yes or no” questions and includes opportunity for open-ended feedback. The results of the survey are housed within Virtual Adviser. The Director of Admissions or another Admissions Representative can be notified by email when a Follow-Up Pathway has been completed. The Post-Tour Follow-Up survey is designed to elicit honest feedback from the prospect about their experience. Because the survey is sent out after the prospect has completed the tour, they have had time to reflect and have the space to respond freely, without pressure. This makes the pathway an excellent tool to gain insight into your Admissions process. Hear directly from your prospects. Identify gaps in service and areas in need of adjustment in order to offer optimal service to future prospects.