On Friday, April 3rd, at 12 p.m. PST / 3 p.m. EST, we’re showing you how to organize a quality Remote Admissions Program for your school — and get it done quickly.
Join Gregg Meiklejohn, Tom King, and a special guest to learn what your team needs to get your Remote Admissions off the ground immediately and effectively.
You will learn Remote and Virtual Admissions best practices including:
- Why you should hold interviews and tours virtually instead of over the phone
- What you need to conduct successful virtual interviews and tours
- How to provide your team with the structure that will help them succeed remotely
- How to handle objections to visiting or starting
- How to hold on to enrolled students
Please forward this invitation to anyone you think could benefit from training focused on keeping Admissions functioning during the crisis and beyond.