The pandemic has significantly disrupted the Enrollment Management Process. In this new world, very few Marketing, Admissions, and Retention best practices still hold up without innovative modifications.
At the start of this crisis, most schools needed a way to survive; concrete ways to keep Admissions staff connected and efficient in this brand new, often piecemeal, remote environment.
Six months into this upheaval, schools now need to position themselves to weather the next storm — whatever that may be.
Now What? Enrollment Management Lessons (So Far)
Date: Thursday, October 29th, 2020
Time: 11 a.m. PST / 2 p.m. EST
Presenters: Gregg Meiklejohn, Shane Sparks, and Tom King
Our April webinar prepared you to organize an immediate and effective Remote Admissions Program. In Thursday’s discussion, we share the Enrollment Management lessons we’ve learned so far through supporting our clients these past several challenging months. We’ll also explore what may come next and how schools can prepare.
- Real-world results. What did the last six months look like for schools that took advantage of the Remote Admissions Pathway in Virtual Adviser?
- Research. The key elements helping schools through the mess in terms of Marketing, Admissions, and Retention.
- What worked and what didn’t. What we think will work for the next six months – and what to avoid.
- Looking ahead. Positioning for the next wave of COVID, price destruction via online education, the U.S. elections, and more.
- Tips and ideas. Enough to save or lift revenues a combined 20% right after you leave the webinar.
Have questions you’d like covered by the panel? Please include them in your registration. We will ensure the panel spends time on them!