Most schools lose a considerable number of new students each year because the pass-off between Marketing and Admissions is uneven at best.
On Thursday, July 30th, at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST, our panel will take a deep dive into what creates this problem and practical ways you can close the gap between Marketing and Admissions at your school.
- Why there is a disconnect between the prospective student, the school’s Marketing, and the Admissions endeavors.
- How to pre-heat and properly qualify interest at the Marketing stage so Admissions folks can work with interested Explorers instead of loosely interested people.
- How to use optimum timing sequences to engage with prospective students at the first point of contact.
- How to mix your use of voice mail, email, sales letters, and text messages to communicate with an Explorer without being annoying.
- When and how to communicate with a prospective student depending on where they are in their interest journey.
Include any questions you have about this topic in your registration. We will ensure the panel spends time on your question!
Please forward this invitation to anyone you think could benefit from training focused on keeping marketing and admissions functioning during the crisis and beyond.