In this episode, Gregg, Tom, and Scott explore the ten essential things every Director of Admissions needs to build a dynamic sales team, drive revenue, and promote team development at your school.
Listen to episode #49 of The Enrollment Management Round Table Podcast to take a deep dive inside the Director of Admissions role to find out exactly what it takes to be a Rock Star DOA.
- The exact KPIs to measure, understand and track (and why they’re so important)
- How to use reports to track your team’s KPIs (and how reports should influence your coaching plans)
- Why you should use a Starts planning and adjustment tool (and how to do it)
- Why you should use scripts, how to test and improve on your scripts, and how to ensure your team is always using your scripts
- How to use all of the above to be an effective coach to members of your team!
At the end of this episode, you’ll know what we mean when we say that “the role of a Rock Star DOA is not to grow sales, but to grow their people!”