Internet Real Estate – Clearing up the Chaos & Confusion
An audio recording and notes as presented from our Conference Call Presented on August 30th, 2012 by Gregg Meiklejohn & Shane Sparks of Enrollment Resources Inc.
In this concise talk, Shane and Gregg explore the notion of how traditional Real Estate concepts can be applied to your online presence and how the major COGS within Internet marketing can then be valued.
Do you own your ‘online real estate’? You can own or rent your Internet prominence. You can build a brand or generate leads. There are pros and cons to both approaches.
These are crucial questions that any growing organization needs to understand:
- Am I going to be prominent on Search Engines and, if so, do I own my Internet presence or rent?
- Do I aggressively develop a Facebook presence or not?
- Is Twitter relevant?
- How does text messaging and mobile marketing fit in?
- Social Media is receiving all the buzz but Search Engine Marketing is where you get results: True or False?
- E-mail marketing: Evil ‘Spamnation’ or a great opportunity?
If you have questions about the topics discussed during this call, or other challenges you’re facing, and you would like to set up a time to chat with an ER Education Marketing Expert, please call Paul Bertorelli at 250-391-9494 or email email@example.com.