In this episode, Gregg, Shane and Tom show you how to use Lean Management to grow your school while on a fixed budget. Read more
Did you know that your school’s Enrollment Management process can be optimized using techniques perfected at companies such as Toyota, Sony, Apple, and GE?
… And that you can apply them at your school immediately without spending a dime?
Webinar: How To Optimize Enrollment Revenue With Lean Management Best Practices
Date: July 31st, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. PST/ 2 p.m. EST
You are most likely aware of the operational discipline known as Lean Management. It’s fascinating stuff, especially if you work within the Enrollment Management space. After this quick history lesson, you’ll see why.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
In this episode, Gregg, Shane and Tom show you how to use Lean Management to grow your school while on a fixed budget.
Listen to episode #48 of The Enrollment Management Round Table Podcast to learn how to use (and develop your own) no- and low-cost best practices inspired by seemingly unrelated industries like…
- House renovations
- Clinical psychology
- Car dealerships and the automotive industry
- Lab testing
- Direct mail
This podcast is ideal for schools on a fixed budget that also needs to grow!
Did you know that there are 200+ potential engagement points within your school’s enrollment management process?
- Your website
- Your phone messaging
- Your sales letters
- Your admission procedures…
Just to name a few.
Listen to episode #47 of The Enrollment Management Round Table Podcast to learn…
- Small process improvements that you can use immediately to improve revenues within your school without having to buy advertising or hire people
- The one test that will immediately improve and heighten the persuasion of all your headlines, sales propositions and other messaging
- How to capture the benefits of lean management at your school
Take the first steps toward small changes that will have a substantial and lasting impact at your school.